Tuesday, August 24, 2010

God bless the U.S.A...

I've said it more than once but I'll say it again, the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. This year it landed on a Sunday so we had a three day celebration.
Me and my sisters plus Edie and Cashy at the Kaysville Parade.
Chelsea, Lindsey, Cash, Alicia, Me, Eden, Lydia, Indie and Mom.
Munching on an apple before the big parade began.
Fourth of July cuties...


Handsome little devil.
This year the parade was super long and super hot. This was my favorite float because it was probably one of about 5 actual floats.
Cort and Rodgie were in the parade this year. It was fun to see them and they hooked us up!

Tony gave the girls a birds eye view...


For the past three years the Taco Time float has thrown out beads and every year we end up with a bunch. This year was no different.
How quickly this...
can turn to this...
My babies.
My love...
On to the rockin' Rigby bar-b-que where we all eat till we're sick and then gorge ourselves on homemade ice cream.
My sweet grandpa...
My flag cake.
Keeping with tradition, we went to Eaglewood Golf Course for a picnic and fireworks.
And of course we had to take our traditional photo...

Only this year we've added two little ones to the tradition.

Thank you to all the brave men and women who have defended this great country. I feel blessed to live in America and enjoy the freedoms that I have.

8 comments:

Cortney said...

Wow, those last few pictures are brillant! I love them. They should be blown up. What a great Holiday it is. Your family is too cute.

Chelsea said...

I love the stroller pics.

Darla said...

The pic of the two of you on the blanket? Oh, you guys are like MODELS!! (;

Tyrel said...

I think you are right, the 4th of July is the BEST holiday! I love it. You guys are so good to take lots of good quality pictures. Such a cute family.

Chelsea Covington said...

Love the pictures! So so cute.

Jacki said...

Fun fun day. I could be a little bias, but my grand-babies are beautiful!!!!! And our Daughters and all the family!!!

Kim Smith said...

Another "Favorite Holiday" documented well! Love the photos and the story they tell...the stroller pics for sure. Love it!!
Loved our traditional fireworks and photos. Those yearly photos tell quite a story too. Love all that has happened since that very first FIREWORKS!!

Hannah Stayner said...

That last picture is the funniest thing ever. love it. You are such a darling family!