Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A break...

Last weekend I was able to take a little break from the everyday life of laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc.  Jessie invited me, Allie and Jeni on a scrapbooking weekend.  I'll be honest, I didn't get a lot, okay any, scrapbooking done but I had a great time catching up on all the blogs I read, deleting a million old messages from email, chatting it up with the girls and just relaxing.

We ate at some pretty amazing restaurants including Sawadee, Happy Sumo, Cheesecake Factory and Leatherby's.  The sushi was right on the money and I have been craving a Leatherby's banana split ever since.
We hot tubbed, stayed up late and woke up whenever we wanted.

Thankfully I have a husband who supports and encourages me to go on these little all girl getaways so thanks babe for being such a good hubby and daddy.

Check out Jessie's posts about it here and here, and Allie's posts here and here.

Thanks again Jessie!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

You're welcome! Thanks so much for coming! There is another one in the making for late April/early May. I hope you can make it...or will your inbox not be full enough yet? ;)

Cortney said...

Oh how I love Sushi! What a fun weekend.

bevany said...

I LOVE Leatherby's. Their caramel is the best. Sounds like such a fun weekend.

Kim Smith said...

I am so glad you got your Girl's Weekend. I got your hubby and daughter!! We had a wonderful time too - although not the fabulous food. We all came out winners!