Thursday, March 26, 2009

Indie Boo turns 2...

On March 19th our little Indie turned 2 years old.

We had a Princess Party to celebrate.

Make a wish...
I thought Indie would be able to blow out her candle because she is so good at blowing her whistle and flute toys but after a few minutes with no luck Chlo and Mad had to give her a hand.
This year there was no question as to what she was supposed to do with the cake, she dug right in.


It was great to have so many friends and family members there, including her 5 great-grandparents.

Thanks to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful gifts.

We love you Indie.  These past two years have been the best of our lives.

8 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

Happy B-Day Indie! I miss her:) If we sell our house there is a house that we think is kinda by yours that we want to take a look at. Do you guys love Layton?

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun. Give Indie a big late birthday kiss for me.

Cortney said...

She's so cute. I love the picture of her "trying" to blow out her candle. So cute.

Jacki said...

She is a dolly!!!! Love MOM

bevany said...

Such a cute girl. Happy Birthday Indie!

Joan said...

What a terrible aunt I am. I need to come see her. I can't believe she is 2! We love you Indie!

Kim Smith said...

What adorable birthday pics - making her wish was my favorite! She was wishing really hard!! I agree that these last two years have been the best for me too because of you and The Boo! Thanks for filling my life with such love.
There was real power in the generations there that night. What a gift to have all great grandparents in Indie's life -- and her in theirs. Love.. Grateful Grandma

Hannah Stayner said...

when my cousin was having a girl my sister also made a huge list of names for her:

enjoy!

I like dottie, roxie, caroline, opal, emmy lou, vera, tess, harlow, emerson, whitney, clara, diane, marley, layla, amber, Louise, drew, chantelle, eliza,Liv, sonya, evelyn, posey, adrienne, phoebe, macy, sondra, berry, ginger, andrea, jo, violet, nicole, tristen, ava, jorie, brigitte, daisy, kira, candice, lila, halle, mara, Elise, devon, marilyn, fiona,jade,laurel