Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My 25 things...

1. I started writing Tony while he was on his mission in Mexico, having never met him before that. We wrote for six months before actually meeting.
2. I am horrified of car accidents, earthquakes, bears and sharks.
3. I have had 11 different sets of stitches in my life and that doesn't include about 7 other sets from surgeries. I was kind of accident prone as a kid.
4. I could play Ticket to Ride into the wee hours of the night if it weren't for my little red-headed alarm clock. I love that game.
5. I don't swear. It's not for lack of knowing how (I am a Rigby) I just got out of the habit and don't do it anymore. I only swear when I am really, really mad.
6. My "love language" is service.
7. I am a total germ freak. I wash my hands a hundred times a day and I think it is disgusting when people don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom.
8. I weighed 11 pounds when I was born.
9. I would love to be a home organizer and my dream job is to work with Peter Walsh on Clean Sweep.
10. I grew up camping, hunting and fishing. I can shoot guns, gut a fish and field dress a deer better than any boy my dad could have hoped of having.
11. I love reality t.v.
12. I rub my feet together until I fall asleep at night.
13. Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment.
14. It is a toss up what I love more...food or sleep.
15. I am a psycho without the above mentioned food and sleep.
16. I think toilet plungers are the most disgusting necessities.
17. My favorite part of my pregnancies is feeling the baby kick.
18. I am the shortest of my two sisters and I am just shy of 5'11''.
19. I will run a marathon one day.
20. Tivo has revolutionized my life and whoever came up with assigned movie theater seating is a genius.
21. I backpacked through Europe when I was 18 and again when I was 19 with my sister and cousins. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I can't wait to go back with Tony. I have been to the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the Netherlands. I was even propositioned in a red light district in Amsterdam...thanks Adam.
22. I love to swim and would go everyday if I could. I am just as comfortable in water as I am on land.
23. I have a unique relationship with my family and extended family. I consider them my best friends.
24. I am really proud to have a college degree.
25. The gospel is the only thing that makes sense to me in this crazy life.

8 comments:

Jacki said...

That was wonderful!! It makes a mama proud! You are a wonderful Daughter!!! Love you MOM

Darla said...

You, Geof., and Le Anne (I believe) all rub your feet together to fall asleep. How funny! And I didn't know you wrote Tony for 6 months before you even met. That's awesome!

Cortney said...

I loved reading that. I too didn't know about you writing Tony 6 months before you met. Why did you start writing him? Would love to hear.

Loni and Tyler said...

those are all awesome! Totally agree with the last one, especially lately. I can't wait to be a mom too- I am sure that will also be my geratest accomplishment!

bevany said...

That was fun to read! I learned lots of new stuff about you.

Joan said...

Can you remember when I would have you come work for me and clean out my junk drawers and closets? It was wonderful! I also, well I don't rub my feet, I move them really fast when I fall asleep. It runs in the family! I loved your post!

Ash said...

Such a cool post, loved reading it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that HAS TO HAVE food and sleep. We should get together to play ticket to ride!

Hannah Stayner said...

I now have more reasons to think you are amazing...