Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer break at last...

For the next 3 weeks, I've got this guy all to myself. No work. No school.
The only question is, what are we going to do to live it up during his break?

Here is our to do list:

Pineview Reservoir
The Treehouse Children's Museum
Antelope Island
Hogle Zoo
Discovery Gateway
Splash Pad at the Gateway
Bear Lake
Splash Pad in Ogden
Cherry Hill
Bike the Legacy Parkway Trail
Hike Adams Canyon


Did I miss anything? I need your input. What are some fun things to do in Utah, in the summer, with two kids in tow?!?

5 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

YAH!!!!! So much fun, you guys deserve a few fun day together:) I am no help on what you can do for fun, i think it's fun to just get out of the house and go to Wal Mart;) Sounds like you have a good head start.

J said...

The Clearfield pool is pretty nice, and it's indoors so no sunburns. They also have a bunch of stuff for little kids.

Hannah Stayner said...

I cant believe you have the energy to do that! You amaze me Jess. KC and I love to take Smith to the Thanksgiving point animal farm (includes a free pony ride) annnnd thats about all I can think of that you havent already written :)

Cortney said...

Cuddle lots and enjoy every second. Sounds like your list will keep you busy. Enjoy, you guys deserve it. Let me know if you need a babysitter:) Seriously.

Kim Smith said...

Drop the girls to Grandma Smith so you can enjoy some quiet time! Fabulous idea!