Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daddy Daughter Weekend Report...

Things I learned/(re-learned)...
1. Putting ponytails in a precocious redheaded toddlers hair is nigh unto impossible...
2. Indie likes fresh rasbury ice cream... she also likes hot tubs... but she REALLY likes fresh rasbury ice cream in the hot tub!
3. Indie loves her grandma, but when she is really sad, she needs her daddy...
4. Indie HATES sleeping anywhere but in her own little cribby!
5. I am fast becoming a master with a flat-iron.
6. Indie's new trick is taking her own pants off randomly and carrying them to me...
7. There is absolutely NO greater honor, blessing, title, rank, degree, or any other accomplishment in life that compares to being a father. The GREATEST three days of my life, were the ones that each of my girls came to my life! Each one has completely stolen my heart and soul in their own unique and special way. I am NOTHING without them. They lift me up, keep me laughing, and make me the man that I am today... I owe my life to them and hope they know that everything that I do is for them, and that I am so glad that they take such good care of me! I am the proudest husband/daddy in the world...




















Now hurry home and play with me!!!!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed, I cried. I seriously love you.

Darla said...

that was A M A Z I N G.

Chelsea Covington said...

So so sweet!

Confidence with Corey said...

This has got to be the sweetest post ever! .... tear ... You guys are the best!

Cortney said...

So cute! What a great husband/father you are Tony.

Jacki said...

What a Dad/Husband!!! Thanks for giving Jess a break!

Joan said...

You're amazing Tony! All 3 of those girls are so lucky to have you!

Loni and Tyler said...

That is SOOOO sweet. I loved when you said 'NOTHING without them'- that explains it perfect and I know just how you feel!

Kim Smith said...

Still teary. That was so beautifully tender - and true!! What a special family you are ...a man and his three girls - who by the way feel the same about their man. I am so grateful you have each other and I have you all!! You fill me with such joy!
Glad the "mice" came to stay with me while the Mommie and baby kitten were at play! 0678

Lindsey Smith said...

our amazing Tony, what a sweet daddy you are. you made my heart go pitter patter, so sweet.