Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bewitched...



We went to Gardner Village last Friday night and who knew it would be so fun. We went last year during the day so unbeknownst to us we missed out on a plethora of nightly activities. Everyone, and I mean everyone, dresses up like witches. Scary witches, funny witches, sassy witches...you name it. The streets were packed and we were probably two of ten people not dressed up. There was a parade, giveaways and all sorts of fun stuff. There were darling shops to walk through and cute little fake witches throughout doing funny activities like dancing or playing baseball. We had a nice time just walking around in the beautiful fall weather.
Of course, we couldn't get both of them to look at the camera at the same time...


We are going back next year but we will be rockin' a costume.

6 comments:

J said...

The pictures of the two of them taking turns looking at the camera is hilarious.

The Snell Family said...

Very cute pics. I must say you are brave to do the Village on 'Witches Night Out'. our old house was just around the corner from there, and I always avoided that street on that night, crazy. We do love going there in the day, Kenna loves to ride the ponies. Arianna loves the deco. Next time you are coming this way let me know, we could do lunch or something.
Julianna

Cortney said...

I love Garden Village and I hear that night is loads of fun. I would love to join:) I love your long long long hair, it's what is making me NOT cut mine. I'm going to do it this time. Love the pictures, looks fun.

Jacki said...

So Cute!! Love the pictures of the girls and you too!!! Love MOM

Darla said...

Jessie,
you look BEAUTIFUL in these pics. So hot! I totally wanted to do the whole witch thing at Gardner Village when we lived in Utah. I thought it was only one night, though. Wouldn't that be fun to get us ALL together and go? So fun! And the girls, oh, I love them..

Kim Smith said...

What fun Family "treat!" Darling pics. Jess, I agree with Darla - you are a knock out. Tony is a lucky man to be surrounded by such beautiful ladies! Love you all and glad you got a night out all together.