Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More or less...


I'm on the fence with the whole idea of resolutions. Looking back I can't think of a year that I kept a resolution for an entire year so I feel like making new ones would just set me up for failure. Undoubtedly, there are still several things I would like to "work" on this year. Whether I can maintain them all year or not remains to be seen. They will at least make me feel better for right now and really that's all I can worry about.

So I give you my list of things I need a little more or a little less of in my life...

more quality time with the girls
more quality time with Tony
less time worrying about my messy house
more scripture study
more family prayer
more patience
less road rage
more organization and simplicity in life
more cooking
less ice cream and donuts
more fruits and veggies
more working out
more water
less pop
more monthly visits to the temple
more blogging

There you have it.

2010...Bring it.

5 comments:

The Snell Family said...

I think this is a great list, one you should have no problem keeping. But I am not so sure about the ice cream one, perhaps more FroYo could take its place!! I think I am going to make me a more or less list too!

Hugs
Julianna

bevany said...

Great list!

Cortney said...

Wonderful list, you should do just fine:)

Hannah Stayner said...

im excited about the "more blogging" one. I love your blog!

Kim Smith said...

More blogging for sure! I love it as do countless others. How about "more quality time with Tony" by calling Grammie so she can have "more quality time with the girls?" Splendid idea! Love to you all...