Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 3 in Carmel...

Brooke planned something fun for us to do and something beautiful for us to see every single day.

Day 3 was spent driving along the coast and seeing some of the most amazing views I have ever seen.

We walked a trail that ran right along the ocean.

This little cove was called China Beach.
Spelunking in the cave.

Brookie, Edie and me...
Bixby Bridge is in the background of this picture.

A cookie and a nappie.
We went to a cafe for lunch and sat outside while eating delicious bacon and blue cheese hamburgers. Then we headed to Lover's Point.
Yet another beautiful place. Can you imagine living in one of those houses?!? I could get used to waking up there everyday.

It was a windy day and wind=tongue out for Indie.

We drove along the coast to Asilomar. I honestly could have sat there all day watching the waves crash into the rocks. It was spectacular.
To be continued...

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Beautiful pictures...beautiful people. I can't wait for more!

Jacki said...

I agree!!