Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 6...

We spent the day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It is the biggest Aquarium this side of the Mississippi. I just made that up, but I think it is pretty big. I know it is pretty incredible.

I love this picture of Edie peeking up.
The aquarium is located on Cannery Row which reminded us a lot of Main Street in Park City.



That evening my dear sweet cousin offered to watch our children so we could go on a date. She even made us a reservation at one of the most amazing Greek restaurants I have ever been to. If you ever find yourself in Carmel you must eat at Dametra Cafe. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. The owner was the nicest guy ever and even hugged me and Tony when we left.
Spanakopita, gyros, kebabs, souvlaki and baklava. A.maz.ing.
After dinner we went down to the beach to make out just like teenagers. Like we didn't have a care in the world. Just kidding. It was fun to spend some time with Tony sans kids. This was one of the most memorable nights of the trip so thank you Brookie for making it happen.

Only one vacation post left...

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Deleted!!!

Darla said...

All I have to say is, LOOK AT YOUR HAIR!! That pic of the back of you and your hair swaying? I can't get over it. Oh yeah, everything else (cannery row, the Greek restaurant, the date sans children, etc) sounds pretty cool, too. (;

Joan said...

Good heck, yes your hair! You are beautiful. Tony yes you are handsome too!