Saturday, April 11, 2009

Long time, no blog...

I haven't been great at blogging lately because we have been dealing with a little of this...


and a lot of this...


Sorry that first picture is so gross but it was too funny not to post.  I found Indie asleep like that one morning, poor little lamb.  Right after she was sick for about a week, Tony and I were both sick for about a week.  Strangely enough it happened at the exact same time so we both laid in bed dying together.  It was the sickest we had been in a long time.

The bottom picture depicts "the hand-full" I have been dealing with lately.  Indie is not happy sitting or standing and sometimes not even happy when I am holding her.  Her newest tantrum includes banging her head on anything...walls, floors, other people, etc.  We call it her "buckin' bronco."  The other day she was sitting on the floor and got so mad she scooted over to the wall to hit her head on it.  I am at a loss as to what to do with her.  Our next step will be to get her a helmet so at least she won't hurt herself.  Hopefully she will grow out of it sooner than later.

So anyway, now if I can just pull myself out of my pregnancy induced coma (I can't get enough sleep, period) then I will be back to blogging and I have got a lot to catch up on.

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

that is so grose but so funny, i needed that laugh today. glad that you posted that pic. it sounds like your doing good, tired but good. i hope the tired thing goes away, i hate that feeling.