Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas...

This year Christmas was the holiday that kept on giving. We managed to spread the celebration out over a few weeks.

Christmas at Grandma Kim's home...








Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Rigby's home...

Tony bought the girls darling University of Utah clothes.
Paging Dr. Smith...

During the holidays we were able to spend a lot of time with family and friends which, to me, is the greatest part of Christmas. We were spoiled as usual during all of the gift giving so thank you to everyone.

8 comments:

Cortney said...

What a great Christmas your little family had. The picture of all you 4 in the morning in your Pj's....priceless. How adorable it that? It needs to be blown up...for sure. Um...when is our next game night? I'm craving it.

J said...

Those tiny scrubs are awesome.

ThE oLdHaM's said...

jessica you're kids are adorable! sorry if I'm a blog stalker, but I added you on my list if thats okay. by the way this is kate tarbet oldham. love your kids!

Jacki said...

It was a fun, but very fast Christmas!!! Cute pictures. Love you Mom

Lindsey Smith said...

I love the matching PJ's. Cute kids:)

Jessica said...

Jessica, I just saw your blog when I was looking at some one elses! How the heck are you? Long time no see! You can check out our blog at www.shorterfam.blogspot.com
Take care,
Freitas

bevany said...

Indie looks SO CUTE in her scrubs. I love it! Looks like a great Christmas!

Kim Smith said...

I have just enjoyed Christmas all over again! The best present is having all these pics to enjoy over and over again. Thanks for being the family photographer. I must say I am proud of the ones I snapped of you four. "Upside down Indie" pic is a winner. All your faces showed all the fun we were having! Thanks for the extended gift!