Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Bloggie...



Today marks two years since I started this here blog.

And this entry marks my 300th post.

To commemorate I thought I would share a few favorites.

A post about Big T.
A classic picture of Indie.
Tony channeling his inner Bear Grylls.
Trying to teach Indie to crawl.
Eden's birth story.
25 things about me.

I love blogging, I really do. I just wish I had more time to do it. Among other things, blogging more often is something I intend to do in 2010.

Here's to 300 more...

5 comments:

Cortney said...

I love to blog too and I'm so glad you do as well. Your blog is one of my top favorites. When are you going to make a book? I haven't decided...

Chelsea said...

I hope you keep your resolution because I love your blog.

Kim Smith said...

What a fun trip down your Blogging Memory Lane. It was fun to re live some of your "favorites."
Question - do you want to re think the statement that "Tony is always in a good mood?" Bless his little stressed heart.
Loved Homie Indie!
The "Bird" episode was fun to remember!
Love Eden's Introduction!
Love your 25 things -- and the many more I love about you! You are everything and more that I ever hoped for and dreamed of!!
Here is to 300 plus more blogging memories!

bevany said...

Yay for more blogging in 2010! Love your blog :)

Jacki said...

Great blog! Love you MOM