Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nie Nie


For months I have been reading the Nie Nie Dialogues and getting to know Stephanie Neilson and her family.  On August 16th I was shocked to find out that she and her husband were in a horrible plane accident in Arizona.  They were badly burned and will be in the hospital for months.  Their 4 children have been taken into the care of family members here in Utah.

Design Mom has initiated a silent auction to help raise money.  So tomorrow I will be honored to host my own silent auction and the proceeds will go directly to Stephanie and her family to help with medical bills and other expenses as they recover. 

Please come back tomorrow to see what I will be auctioning off and to make a bid.  I will also have links to other blogs that are auctioning off other great items.  You could also donate directly to the Neilson family by clicking the Donate to Nie Nie button in my sidebar.

In the meantime click here or here to learn more about this sad yet amazing story.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I think you are amazing! You have a huge heart! Love you for that and a thousand other reasons.