Thursday, December 18, 2008

He got in!...

Tony was accepted into the Medex Physican's Assistant program at Washington State University in Seattle!
He went to Seattle for an interview the first weekend in November and felt really good about how it all went.  
He stayed in a very small yet adorable and very hostel like Inn that was a 5 minute walk from the campus.  He spent the whole day interviewing and the whole evening scoping out the city.  He is really excited at the prospect of living there.  
We also just found out that Tony has an interview at the U of U for an opportunity to get into their PA school.  This is all very exciting and also very overwhelming.  We will be making major life decisions in the next few weeks.  I, too, am excited about the prospects of moving.  I think it would be an adventure, but at the same time I am scared to death.

I am so proud of Tony.  I knew he was going to get in, I just knew it.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations, Tony! What an accomplishment!

I secretly hope you get into the U so you can stick around. Seattle does sound wonderful though.

sarita said...

Wahoo!

I can't wait to find out where you'll be!

Congrats, Tony!

Parker or Jessica said...

I knew too @#%**! This is all very exciting and you know you have my support 100% I will only pout a little - well - maybe a lot. We'll see how everything settles out.

Kim Smith said...

Woops...those were my comments not Jessica and Parker's.

Darla said...

Sooo exciting!! I hope you come up. It's be absolutely wonderful..with or without us. (;