Friday, May 9, 2008

Can I Graduate...

Friday, May 2nd

Tony graduated from Weber State University

I had the idea to make Indie a little cap and gown and my amazing mom whipped this puppy out.  
Tony and Indie "walked" together.  It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.  The reaction from the crowd was priceless and random people kept coming up to take pictures of her.
It's hard work being the center of attention.
A kiss for daddy from a proud daughter.
The graduate with my parents...
my grandparents...
his mom and nana...
and his grandparents.

Leash, Little Kev and Maddie were there along with Allie and the boys.  It was great to have so much support.


It was seriously an amazing day and I could not have been prouder of Tony.  He has worked so hard...going to school full time, working full time and doing hundreds of clinical hours.  Graduating is such an accomplishment and this is a major milestone for our little family.  Only one graduation left baby, you are almost there, so keep up the good work.  I love you so much.




I had this song stuck in my head all day.

5 comments:

bevany said...

I'm finally commenting after months of looking at your blog. Indie is the cutest thing ever in her cap and gown. What a cute idea. Congrats on him graduating. I'm jealous. Love your blog.

Kim Smith said...

Graduation day was a wonderful one. It was such a miracle to be a part of it. Indie and her Daddy made quite a stir in their matching gowns thanks to the efforts of a thoughtful and amazing wife and Mommie. Love you Jess! It was very much a joint accomplishment. Thank you for loving and supporting a good man.
The photos tell a great story of love, heritage and family. That's what it's all about. I think heaven was smiling that day too!!

Hannah Stayner said...

I could DIE! Indie is so cute in her cap and gown!!

congrats Tony!

Jacki said...

Great day and two cute grads!! Love Mom

Chelsea Covington said...

Did Fusion print that sign?? Looks like a great day!!