Thursday, May 1, 2008

C'mon N' Ride it...

We decided to brave the crowds and ride the new FrontRunner on Tuesday.  The new train runs from Ogden to Salt Lake City and it was free to ride for the first four days it was open.  About a bazillion people had the same idea. 
We rode into Salt Lake and we were going to eat lunch downtown but we had to stand the whole way there and once everyone got off in SLC we grabbed some seats and decided to ride home and get lunch there.
The kids, of course, loved it.
The train was really nice and reminded me and Leash of Europe.
It was quite an adventure and we definitely made a memory.

6 comments:

Darla said...

We saw one of those driving back from Logan. Pretty snazzy...is that spelled right?

Hillary said...

Hi Jessica!! It's Hillary... Tony's cousin (and yours too I guess:) ). I am so excited to find your blog!! I am just not on the computer much anymore with a new baby and all!! :) You guys are all so cute!!

Me and Ben will be in UT this summer for July and part of August (I know AWESOME!!) and we should get the cousins and babies together to meet and play! I would love to see you guys.

I hope all is well and tell Tony hi from me! See you in the blogging world... blogs are the best! I am glad to be connected with you guys now!
Love, Hillary

Lindsey Smith said...

How fun you are. I wish that I was more fun and did more things like that, how cute you are!

Kim Smith said...

Had a duplicate train experience on Saturday - but mine wasn't free. I didn't get off in Ogden for lunch because it was obvious that there was anything "edible" in walking distance. Rode back to SLC and hit Cafe Rio - my favorite place. (yours too I know!)
I bet the Train Game is more fun than the Train Ride!

Hannah Stayner said...

I didnt even know there was a train... ha ha. sounds like fun though!

Hannah Stayner said...

I am dying laughing at that booger picture below!!!