Monday, May 11, 2009

Ready to Rock...

Tony started the physician's assistant program today.
It was his
first
day of school for the
last
time...Ever!
He was fully equipped with his new bag, watch and phone, all of which he insisted would make him a better, more organized student.  I guess I can't argue with that.

He has class Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  So really it will be like a full time job.  He is going to continue working some evenings and some call shifts until July so we will have insurance benefits for the birth of the new baby.  I am used to him being at work for 7 days in a row and barely seeing him but I am also used to him having 7 days off in a row where all we do is play.  That is going to be the hardest part for me...I loved those weeks off.

We went to a mix and mingle/BBQ with a lot of the students on Saturday night and it was really exciting to meet the people he would be spending so much time with.  We met some great people who are in our same situation (school, young kids, living on loans) and I think we will make some great friendships over the next 27 months.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep up the good work baby, I am so proud of you!

6 comments:

sarita said...

Way to go, Tony!

We'll definitely have to get together with you guys while we're in UT this summer.

Jacki said...

I know that Tony will do at this like he does at everything!!!!! I just hope that Jess makes it! I'm just a phone call away! Love you MOM

Cortney said...

That's awesome. Tony will do an amazing job. I'm here to play with you and the BABIES whenever you need me. 27 months, he'll be done in no time:)

Hannah Stayner said...

go Tony, go Tony! WOOT WOOT!

Hey, wednesday the 20th is wide open if you want to come do pics! oh and whenever we do it, tell Kim to come cause I miss her. :)

Loni and Tyler said...

That is so awesome! I wish we were that close to being done!! I hate not seeing Ty when he is always at school, it stinks!

Sarah said...

When are you due? Also kiss that hubby of yours for stiking to school. Two years will fly by. Good Luck!!!