Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cuatro de Mayo...

I wanted to have a Cinco de Mayo celebration today but Tony had a biology final and Alicia and I had a card party so we decided to celebrate a day early.  I think I smell a new tradition brewing.

Monday night we had my family over for a little Mexican cuisine.  Chloe told me a few weeks ago that she loved when we had a fire last year at Tony's graduation party and wanted to do it again.  So, of course we had to that too.
Please note the couches on our back patio.  That's right, we are officially porch monkies.  We got some new (to us) couches (I will blog about that later) and put our old ones on the back porch until the garage sale (I will blog about that later too) and have ended up liking them there.  Kind of cozy.


Cutest
Kids
Ever
Well besides this little narfer...  
Here Indie is being fed chocolate by Grandma, and loving every bite.


Hanging out by the fire...





The best quote of the night came from Chloe.
We were sitting around the fire and little sparks were popping on us so mom said, "Chlo do you know what to do if you catch on fire?"  Shrugging her shoulders, she replied, "I don't know, run around in circles."  We were all dying of laughter.  Then we promptly taught the kids about "stop, drop and roll."

It was a great Cuatro de Mayo indeed.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

When did Indie get so much hair???

bevany said...

Oh my gosh, I am DYING of laughter over Chloe. She is SO FUNNY! Run around in circles? HILARIOUS. I was going to ask when Indie got so much hair too. She looks so cute.

Joan said...

Your Mom doesn't even tell me these things you do anymore! It looked like a lot of fun! Please come visit us again!

Jacki said...

So Much Fun!!! Thanks for putting it together!!! Love you MOM

Cortney said...

What a great new tradition. Chloe is pure great.