Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ruby, Maxwell and Harper...


I would like you to meet three of the cutest babies, who just happen to have three of the cutest names...


Ruby (whose middle name is yet to be determined, see here) Bennett
5.11.09
Born to my cousins Adam and Mindi
  Click here to read Ruby's birth story
Click here to see the coolest video with the greatest music

Maxwell Broadbent Castleton
5.27.09
Born to my BFF from high school Cassie and Dave

Harper Kate Adams
6.5.09
Born to our BFFs Neil and Allie
Click here to see more about baby Harper

I haven't met Ruby yet because my cousins live in Denver but being around Max and Harper has made me very excited/nervous for our new arrival.  Nervous only because Indie had a small meltdown every time Tony or I was holding the new baby which just gave me a peek into the future.

Good job guys for bringing these cute little narfers into this world.

3 comments:

The Snell Family said...

Cute babes, makes me sooo baby hungy, maybe next year. Good luck with Indie, hope she just loves to help mommy with her baby sister.
Did you get her birthday bear?

Darla said...

narfers? Love it.. (;

Mindi said...

Awh, Jess, Ruby appreciates the guest appearance on your blog! I know this because she stopped fussing to check out Maxwell and Harper...ha ha.