Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Mama Drama...

We just got home from our little hometown "sticky shoe" movie theater where we saw Baby Mama...can you say hee-larious!?!  Granted we are huge fans of Tina Fey (see:30 Rock, Mean Girls) and Amy Poehler (she and Will Arnett must wake up laughing) but we thought this show was great.  We were laughing out loud several times and there were tons of great quotes.

We have going to the Kaysville Theater down to a science.  We keep Indie up a little past her bed time, hit a 9:15ish show, give her a bottle and boom she's asleep in the first 5 minutes.  That's what I'm talkin' about.

Well I'm off to reward Tony with 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I've been wanting to see this...now you've solidified the deal.

That's so great that Indie sleeps through the movie!

Kim Smith said...

Your blogs are the greatest source of anticipation and laughter...you are a riot!
I might have to consider what my initial reaction to seeing this movie was. Let you know.
Love the uninterupted eye contact!
P.S. Another reason Indie is THE perfect baby!

bevany said...

I've been wondering if this was good. I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Seriously hilarious. Also love the Kaysville theatre. Best popcorn ever!

Parker or Jessica said...

Also LOVED this movie! The movie of Indie in the car is priceless, so was the 3 hour nap im sure :) xoxo

Hannah Stayner said...

I really want to see this and cant figure out what to do with Smith... Maybe we will try your method! thanks!