Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

After being told by some dumb-dumb at Swan Lakes that we couldn't go golfing with the baby, we headed to the batting cages at Cherry Hill.  For some odd reason I have been wanting to "batter up" for about 7 years and on Friday night my dreams came to fruition. 

To round out our "weekend of baseball" Jeremy and Britnie invited us, along with Neil and Al, to the Bees game.  They even had tickets for a bar-b-que beforehand and it was delicious.  We sat on blankets, ate dinner and watched the game...good times. 
I swear my daughter is the cutest little narfer ever.  Look at her tiny hand in this picture, I love it.  We saw the bee mascot and Indie gave him five.  Unfortunately, we didn't have the camera at that moment to capture the look on her face, she just stared at him in amazement/confusion. 

3 comments:

Chelsea Covington said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Swan Lakes. They are real sticklers about having non-players on the course. Last year we tried bringing Isaac along with us for a round of golf and ended up having to pay for him to watch. We did however go to the batting cages as well on Monday. I hadn't swung a bat since like the 3rd grade. It was way fun! Fusion may be doing a co-ed softball team in the fall so see you on the field!! :)

Cortney said...

I agree, Indie is adorable. Bees games are fun, and sitting in the out field on the grass is the best place.

Kim Smith said...

Go Sluggers!!
The golf frustration turned into a whole lot of other fun it appears. Glad.
Indie is the cutest Bees Fan ever. The pic is adorable!
Love you all MTTCT!!