Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family, isn't it about time...

On Sunday July 2oth my cousins were in town for a quick visit so we made the evening into a Stevenson/Beecher reunion.
This was our first time meeting little Sawyer and Indie loved him immediately.
Mindi taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.  We know a good picture when we see it, right girl.
I told Tony my only job was to bring the chips and the dessert and he said his only job was to make sure all the kids liked him...

Mission Accomplished

Hazel was entertaining Ind for me and doing a darn good job of it, but moments after this photo was taken they both took a nose dive.
Look at these cute little bugs...
Thanks for making the detour and coming to visit.  

Hopefully my plan will work out and we will see you very soon.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I'm sad we missed it. What is your plan? It better not be moving to Washington!