Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bear Lake, part one...


We were invited up to Bear Lake with 4 other guys and their families from Tony's P.A. class. We stayed at a beautiful cabin right on the golf course and had so much fun. The people we went with were awesome and it was fun getting to know them and their wives.

The first night we were there we stayed up until 2 a.m. playing pool, ping pong, laser tag, board games and just talking. I felt like a kid again, despite the fact my two babies were asleep in the next room.

The next day we went to the pool at the condos in Sweetwater and had a picnic in the park.


Later Tony got in 9 holes of golf with the guys while I hung out with the wives and the kids.

You can't go to Bear Lake without a trip (or two) to LaBeau's for their famous raspberry shakes.

Before we headed home we took a drive around the whole lake which took about 1 hour. Then we grabbed some lunch at LaBeau's and played at a nearby park.

I love, love, love this picture.
And this one too, she looks so cute.
I love Bear Lake. It is so beautiful and I have so many memories of that place.
Thanks for inviting us Jack and Ty!

3 comments:

bevany said...

Geez, you guys got a lot of stuff in during his time off. It all looks like so much fun. Way cute pictures...especially the of you and Indie. Love it.

Cortney said...

I'm glad you finally got a shake you've been dying for! Looks like a lot of fun. I too love those pictures of Indie, she is so cute.

Lindsey Smith said...

How in the world do you look so good so fast? I mean really!