Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bear Lake, part two...


Neil and Allie invited us along with Jessie, Preston and Mike to Bear Lake. Neil's friend at work offered to let us stay at his "place" which turned out to be a trailer home. But hey, beggars can't be choosers, right? And we appreciated a place to stay. Anywho, we rolled into town and hit up LaBeau's for dinner. Okay I am just going to admit it, between the two trips to Bear Lake, in one weeks time, I had 5 raspberry shakes and I am proud of it. Plus I am a nursing mother so I am burning calories just sitting here (that's my way of justifying). The next morning we rented two surrey bikes and rode around town. The best part of the ride is when Allie, Jessie and Preston careened into the back of us and pieces of their headlight went flying. Something about the brakes not working.
Ignore Indie's poor little red eye in this picture, Tony didn't believe me when I said he needed to use the stick sunscreen instead of the spray sunscreen on her face because the spray always gets in her eyes...I guess father knows best.
Obviously Indie was loving our surrey ride.
Fischer joined in on the fun.

We spent the afternoon at the beach. Tony's family happened to be there that day too so we got together with them and enjoyed the sunny, perfect day.

For dinner, we opted for the largest pizza this side of the Mississippi. Literally...
Old Ephraim measures 28 inches across.

Tony was lovin' him some pizza and didn't notice he was sharing with the babe.

These two are so cute together. Fischer is always so sweet to Indie. Several times during the trip he would chase Indie around saying "Give me a kiss."


Our place had a great view of the lake.


The only thing that could've made this trip better is if Indie would've remembered that she needs to sleep at night. I had a horrible time trying to get her to sleep and then she woke up about 5 times per night and got up for good at 6 a.m. I don't know how she functioned on that little sleep, I know I wasn't functioning. Little stinker.

Thanks for the fun trip guys.

Check out Allie and Jessie's posts too.


1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

that is the biggest pizza I have ever seen, i must have one:)