Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roy Aquatic Center...


Another stop during the break was to the Roy Aquatic Center. This place was rockin'. Slides, diving boards, 3 different pools, tons of stuff for little kids to do and all for only 5 bucks. I didn't get a picture of Tony going down the slide but he rocketed out of that puppy and skidded across the water for about 15 feet.


Indie has been pretty picky this year when it comes to pool temperatures. Unless it is "bathtub warm" she is not interested.
Tony was like the Pied Piper, the kids were following him around begging to be tossed.




Another great day.

I highly suggest this place, it's well worth the drive to Roy.

3 comments:

Ash said...

What a great pool! Looks like a great way to finish summer!

Chelsea said...

This was definitely my favorite pool stop of the summer. Except for all the moms with rockin' bodies and bikinis (seriously no mom was over 100 pounds except me of course). I may be moving to Roy there must be something in the water there.

Cortney said...

I love all the kids following Tony. I've been to this place, but never swam. It looks like a blast!