Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dreams are coming true left and right around here...


Do you remember when Tony's dream of becoming an Olympic Speed Skater became a reality?

Well another dream recently came true...


I milked a cow.


I know what your thinking, we are really shooting for the stars with dreams of speed skating and cow milking, but for some odd reason I have always wanted to try my hand at it. So as luck would have it there was a pretty maid at the county fair ready for milking.
Let me just tell you, milking a cow is much harder than it looks. The lady had to keep helping me.
The look on my face says it all.
I guess I can check that off my life's to-do list.

5 comments:

Chelsea Covington said...

That is hilarious!!! I seriously love you. :) I can safely say there is not a more delicious beverage on earth than milk.

Nicole said...

that is too cool...love it!

Chelsea said...

My mom would be so proud she won a milking competition when she was in high school.

bevany said...

That's so funny. I remember doing it when I was little and thinking how gross it was.

Jacki said...

A cute little milk maid you are too!!!