Monday, November 16, 2009

I love a good fair...

At the end of August we made our yearly trip to the county fair. My summer just wouldn't be complete without it.
I think Ind enjoyed the petting zoo.


Even Edie got in on the action.
One of the carnies asked if Indie wanted to sit on this big monster and get her picture taken. I'm not sure who was more scared...her or me. And, as you can see, she never actually sat on the beast.

This cow's name was "Gentle Red" which is now our new nickname for Cashy, it fits him perfectly.
Every year Grandma Rigby enters a painting or two, and every year she gets a blue ribbon. Right on Gram.


Another successful year.

2 comments:

bevany said...

I love the fair too but we've missed it the past two years. Looks like fun and it makes me miss summer. I love Indie's dress in the pictures.

Mindi said...

I remember one year we went to the fair and one of the carnies (with whom my mom went to high school) asked my mom if she worked there too. We left shortly thereafter. Just the mention of carnies makes me giggle.