Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eden's newborn photo shoot...


Our beautiful and talented friend Hannah, of Stayner Photography, kindly offered to take pictures of our beautiful baby Eden. Despite having her hands full with a toddler and a new baby of her own, she took the time to capture some of the most enchanting shots I have ever witnessed. I literally cried when I saw these pictures.
Edie was being pretty stingy with the smiles. This was about the only one of her smiling and of course she was covering her face...little stinker.




My friend Chelsea has a picture just like this that I love so we copied her pose...







Hannah even took some pictures of our Indie. They are priceless.



This is by far my favorite picture. Indie literally lunged at Eden to give her a huge hug and Hannah caught it at the perfect moment. I think this picture portrays Indie's feelings for Eden of pure love.
Hannah, we cannot thank you enough.

12 comments:

Alissa said...

They are amazing. Your hair (and Indie's!) is gorgeous. I love the one of Indie playing on the grass. The colors are brilliant. You've got a good looking little family!

Jacki said...

You are all so beautiful!!!

Nicole said...

wow. I am speechless. these are beautiful pics. especially that 1st one of Indie. WOW.

Tyrel said...

Those are great pictures. I loved the family picture!! Such cute kids.

Tyrel said...

Those are great pictures. I loved the family picture!! Such cute kids.

Chelsea said...

I absolutely love all of the pictures of you with Eden they are priceless!

Meags said...

jesse the pic with you holding edie where you are looking at each other is AMAZING!!! i also love the pic of indie playing in the back yard. she is so dang cute! i miss you guys like crazy.

bevany said...

I love them all! Such a cute family! Yay for big sisters...Indie's the cutest!

Ash said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Mindi said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures, Jess! So beautiful.

Hannah Stayner said...

I was so glad to be able to capture such cute moments. I have always felt that there is just something so special about your family. glad you love them. sorry I was a little out of practice (and a studio) :)

Brooke said...

Jess, I looked at these pictures and tears filled my eyes. You have such a wonderful family. I love you guys. Eden is sooo beautiful by the way.