Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...

This is my last Halloween themed post, I promise.

My sweet cousin Ellynn and her darling son Finn came to hang out with us for the day a few weeks ago. We made a trip to ol' Packs Farm pumpkin patch.

I'm afraid this is becoming a trend. Can you tell Indie doesn't want her picture taken?!?
Elly and Finny
Cashy, Maddie and Chlo. Cutest. picture. ever.
My sister Alicia and her girls.
I thought this picture was hilarious with Madison's little head poking up.
Ind actually liked the hay maze.
Look at those eyes.
My babies.
The whole crew minus dad, who was taking the picture. Indie freaking again. Cash couldn't pull his gaze away from the creepy robotic farmer named Tumbleweed who actually talks to the kids.

After the patch we enjoyed a walk in the nice autumn weather, chili and cornbread for dinner and then a rousing game of Ticket to Ride with Cort and Rodgie. It made for a great day.

Thanks for coming to visit Elly. Please come back soon.

3 comments:

The Leeflangs said...

How fun! I think Indie has just hit "the stage" 2 1/2 for Hannah was the "no picture stage"....for her every picture was either not looking at the camera or her she would close her eyes :) good luck :) Your family is so cute, you guys do the funnest things!

bevany said...

Pack's pumpkin patch is fun! We went there a few years ago. I love that you're still all cute and posed while Indie is freaking out. That picture of Alicia's kids is great. Chloe looks way cute! Sounds like a fun day.

Kim Smith said...

That looks like the most fun place. I want to go next year! Love the photos - all darling. Loved Maddie's peeking, smiling face. What a cute bunch - everyone. Loved the stroller pic... love the girls in that pic!! It was a Happy Halloween.