Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009...

Halloween came and went in a flash...I can't believe it's already November. So without further ado:

The Princess and The Pea
Eden was a little pea pod (click here to see Indie in the same costume only chubbier two years ago) and Indie was a lady bug on Friday (I didn't get any pictures) and Cinderella on Saturday. We could not, for the life of us, get a decent picture of the two of them together so then we opted for individual photos.




Keeping with tradition we visited my dad at his office and then went to lunch at the delicious cafe nearby on Friday afternoon. Later that evening the girls and I met Tony at school for a party with the P.A.'s and their families. Good times, especially because I really like a lot of Tony's friends and their wives. After the party we headed to Kim's so she could see the kids.


On the actual day of Halloween the girls and I chilled out and Tony spent it at the library, as that is his new Saturday activity. We really love weekends around our house when tests fall on a Monday. Anyways we visited my grandparents and then had a low key evening at home. I'm not sure Indie grasps the whole Halloween idea yet. She did however love wearing her Cinderella dress all day long.

Pictures in their cute Halloween shirts, and again, we couldn't get a decent one. We did manage to get several funny ones.



Until next year Halloween!

5 comments:

Libby said...

I LOVE the picture where it looks like Eden just totally beat up on Indie!

Chelsea said...

I love Eden's black and white tights and you (and the whole family but you especially) look gorgeous in the blessing day picture.

Mindi said...

Too cute. I love the last picture, we have plenty of those camera moments.

The Leeflangs said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm so glad there are fun couples like you guys in the program so when we have events, there are people to hang out with! Your family is so fun!

bevany said...

ha ha ha...the last one is my FAVORITE. Indie looks so sweet and happy in the Cinderella pictures and then there's that one. Awesome. Cute girls!