Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A fine young man...

I once heard a man speaking about how his daughter had married "a fine young man" and I realized that is one of the greatest compliments a man could receive.  I too have married a fine young man and would just like to point out some qualities that I love about Tony...

He loves his girls and the Lord above all.
He is a worthy priesthood holder.
He gives me beautiful blessings.
He gives my daughter beautiful blessings.
He doesn't get scared about anything.
He is the smartest person I know.
He studies very hard.
He took me to the temple.
He helped me create the most amazing person in this world.
He supported me as I had our baby.
He watches Indie 2 times a week so I can go to work.
He is the nicest guy I know.
He is so handsome.
He is a great provider.
He is very stylish.
He has great taste.
He likes what I like.
He is a stellar husband and father.
He can take care of Indie as well as I can.
He can finish my sentence.
He loves to travel as much as I do.
He is adventurous.
He loves basketball.
He gets along with my family.
He is a great example.
He can play the violin, viola, piano and guitar.
He has a lovely singing voice. 
He loves kids.
He is very well-rounded.
He found and bought our beautiful home.
He is always in a good mood.
He is a great golfer.
He can grow a mean beard.
He looks good in scrubs.
He makes me laugh.
He gets my jokes. 
He knows the real, true me.
He is mine for eternity.

I love you baby.
   

2 comments:

Jacki said...

That was wonderful!!! He married well also!! Love Mom

Cortney said...

That's adorable. I'm sure Tony loved reading that.