Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

Today at church, the lady speaking mentioned how she had driven by our house yesterday and had seen Tony mowing the lawn with Indie in the backpack.  She said, "now there's a good dad."  All I could do was cry...I couldn't agree more.  You always wonder what type of father your husband will be, and I knew Tony would be good but I had no idea he would be this good.  He has far exceeded my expectations.  I couldn't ask for a better husband, daddy, and friend.  
My dad is amazing.  I cannot think of anyone who serves others more than him.  If anyone has a project they need help with he is there to help and chances are he is an expert at whatever needs to be done.  He is a great dad and an awesome "crampa" (as Maddie would say.)   

I love you both! 

1 comment:

Parker or Jessica said...

I will second that comment from Jessica. Tony has been a pretty wicked example to me in my life and appreciate the type of father and man that he is...

love little bro,
park