Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Messy house=fun weekend...

We have decided that the messier our house is on Sunday, the more fun we've had over the weekend...
and this Sunday it was a mess.


Mandi, Jimmy and I had a golf lesson Friday night.  It was amazing, this tiny little lady basically revolutionized the game of golf as I know it.  Melanie Van Delden is the number one golf teaching professional in Utah and nice as pie to boot.  She changed the way I stand, the way I hold the club and the way I swing but I was hitting better then ever.  Let's just hope I can keep it up out on the course.
Afterwards we headed for Zupas.  I guess it has been in Provo for a while but just lately expanded to South Salt Lake.  Hopefully it will keep heading north because it was delicious.  Very Noodles/Rio-ish.
Ind was diggin' the fondue.
Thanks to Greg and Ashlee for discovering this amazing little number.  We put Indie in it and she immediately started doing this...
We went out the next day and bought one for her.  I have a feeling she is going to get a lot of use out of this puppy.


Saturday was our wards fourth annual Family Fun Run.  Our bishop is way into running (he was rockin' the Garmin) so everybody tries to beat him.  Indie was my running buddy, as Tony left us in the dust; neither of us beat the bishop but we had a lot of fun.
Saturday afternoon I headed to a baby shower for my friend Chelsea and her surprise guest...
Saturday night was spent at "The Hill."  My parents gave us season passes to Cherry Hill and now that it actually feels like summer around here we have been there non-stop.  Can you tell Chlo put her goggles on by herself?


Sunday was filled with homework, the U.S. Open and a bbq with my family.  That night I did my best "Adventures in Babysitting" cleaning and we were ready for the upcoming week.  

Needless to say the messy house was worth the fun.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I wanna hear more about the "amazing little number". She looks so cute kickin' around!

Brooke said...

That video of Indy swimming is priceless! I love it!

Jacki said...

Fun, fun, Indie looks so cute swimming! I think that the reason she doesn't kick as much at Cherry Hill maybe is because of the current (sp) and the water is colder. Love Mom

Kim Smith said...

This has to be one of my favorite posts! I have watched Indie's clip over and over. Love it!!
If fun, time spent together with family and friends and making memories equals MESS...then...bring it on. Loved your "Adventures in Babysitting" analogy.
Cloe's goggles are a scream!!

Ellynn said...

that sounds like a super fun weekend!! that video of indie is awesome! what a little fish.