Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two MGKs and one card club...

Tonight I went to my cooking club and here are the meals I came home with:

Turkey Sandwich
Chicken and Dressing
Peach Glazed Slow Cooker Ribs
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
BBQ Sloppy Joes
Ritz Cracker Chicken
Crockpot Apricot Chicken
Herb and Lemon Scented Tilapia
Raspberry Marinated Chicken
Quick Pasta with Peppers

Oh and here are the meals from last month, I forgot to post them:

Chicken Salad Pitas
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Chicken and Garlic Pizza
Baked Dijon Salmon
Cowboy BBQ
Gourmet Ravioli
Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Barbacoa Pork Sandwiches
Blue Bacon Cheeseburgers

If you are interested in the recipes click here or click the link under "What's on the menu" on my sidebar.

A few weeks ago I went to my card club and these are the cards I came home with...
The challenge was to make a generic card with our favorite animal on it.
These are so cute, I can't wait to use them.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

All of those cards are adorable! I miss being in that club.

J said...

i think I'm most excited for those ribs that Alie made, they sound amazing.

Kim Smith said...

I love that I benefit from sharing many of those yummy meals. Think the whole idea of the club is such a wonderful thing.
I could tell right away which "animal card" was yours!

Audrey Laser Photography said...

Hey Jess, I came across your blog from my sister's, onto Allie's and then say your name and just thought I'd say hello! Good to see you at the "Hill" the other day sporting the two piece and looking mighty good, I might add!
Hope to see you there again soon!

Auds
PS-who made that award winning pig?