Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not much of a stampede...

We went to the Antelope Island Balloon Stampede on Friday night.  Unfortunately the weather took a turn for the worse which made it impossible for the balloons to go up.

Jer enjoying a turkey wing.

Is it too soon for me to think my daughter loves horses?  Well I think she does or maybe my love for them is rubbing off on her.
Ind even wore her hot air balloon shirt but to no avail.
Wyatt was loving his horse ride.
Indie was not loving sitting on this buffalo.
Once we realized the wind wasn't going to settle down we took off.  A little ice cream made up for the lack of action on the island.

4 comments:

Cortney said...

That looks like fun. Too bad the weather didn't turn out. Indie is adorable.

Megan said...

Hey Jessica! I need your e-mail address since I went private with my blog....Thanks! Cute pics by the way.

Megan said...

Sorry....my address is meganjackman@yahoo.com

Kim Smith said...

The horse pic with Indie warms me heart. I think "Mother Love" and desire are for sure rubbing off. Love it!!