Wednesday, October 1, 2008

St. George...

We went to St. George over the weekend with Kim, the McKeans and the Bentleys.  The weather was perfect and we had a really fun time except for at night.  Our little stinker reverted back to a 3 month old and decided to wake up several times during the night.  

Indie and I were supposed to stay until Monday and Tony had to come back Sunday night for work on Monday.  I decided to end the circus a day early and the three of us went home on Sunday.  It turns out Boozie was coming down with a horrible cold.  Monday night she was all snotty and coughy, so that explains it.

Anyway, here are some pictures...

Playing in the pool with grandma.  She could reach the floor in the kiddie pool so she cruised around in her "water walker."
This is Indie's new cheese face.  I could almost bite her little cheeks off.
The little girl in the bottom left hand corner thought that this trick was so amazing.  She enlisted Tony in a talent show for kids that took place in the kiddie pool.  It was hilarious.
Aunt Mandi and Uncle Jimmy.

We went to Tuacahn to see Les Mis.  I love Tuacahn.  I think it is so beautiful and every show I have seen has been amazing.  Les Mis did not disappoint...I had chills.

So I think I can comfortably say that Texas Roadhouse is my new favorite restaurant.  I love everything from the peanut shells on the floor to the amazingly delicious rolls with magical cinnamon butter.  I mean just look at my dinner.  Chicken critters with a loaded sweet potato (honey, butter, special caramel sauce and marshmallows).  I had to take a picture of the lightly toasted marshmallows...hello.
Thanks guys for another fun trip.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Yum. I too have been amazed by Tony's tricks with Indie. Could he put on a show for friends one day?

I'm still waiting to see her cute glasses. I hope you post pics soon.

Cortney said...

That looks like a fun trip and Indie in those pictures, adorable. I can't wait for our little St.George/Las Vegas weekend. It'll be great.

Jacki said...

Me too Cort!!!

Chelsea Covington said...

Me three! That meal looks delicious...

Hannah Stayner said...

Smith and Amanda's baby Ellie both got a nasty cold after our St. George trip a few weeks ago too! Maybe there is something in the water...

Kim Smith said...

You guys are all in for a great trip. Just a warning -- Tuachan can be habit forming. You are going to love it. Can't wait to hear about the details. Enjoy! Have a few of the Texas Roadhouse rolls for me! Heavenly. So are the cupcakes at Twenty Five Main.