Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All girls (and one boy) weekend...

I went to see Les Mis a few weeks ago and while I was there I thought to myself, "my sisters and mom would really love this."  So I got home and told them we were going on a trip.  We invited my aunt and her daughters to come along.

A few weeks later we were off to Vegas/St. George.

Getting ready to go...
Alicia, Cash, Chelsea, Lydia, Ashley, Joan, Mom, Lindsey, Cortney and Me
Viva Las Vegas Baby...
Of course we had to go to the Paris...

and eat at their delicious buffet...
Sushi, crab legs and shrimp.  Boo ya...
The part of this buffet that we love the best... 
CREPES...
Leaving Tuacahn after seeing Les Mis.  I loved it even more this time...
Cashy poo was the best little baby on this trip.  He didn't make one peep the entire time.  Okay, maybe just this one, but his outfit was so cute in this picture I had to post it even though he was mad.
We have decided to make this a new tradition so hopefully Paula and Monica can come next year.  And LeAnne and all the girls should make the trek too.

It was nice to get away and have some "me" time but it was also nice to come back to my babies.  Tony was funny and told me that I can't die because he would be really bored without me...

I'll do my best.



P.S. Check out Cort's post about it here.

4 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

soooo, we are going to be hangin in St. George this weekend! I cant wait :)

bevany said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous...I love Vegas!

Mindi said...

Crepes! Reminds me of Italy. I think I'll make some for dinner.

Jessie said...

You have had lots of girl time lately....SO nice!

The Paris crepes are my favorite too! Dee-lish!