Thursday, October 9, 2008

MGK and card club...

I was having one of those "if I have to cook slash clean up one more meal I am going to go crazy" kind of weeks.  

I felt like by the time one meal was finished it was time to start the next one. 

Thank heavens for the cooking club I am in.  If it weren't for the ready made meals that I just pull out of the freezer and pop in the oven, we would probably never eat dinner.  It really is a lifesaver.  It's a lot of work one day a month but we reap the benefits for the rest of the month.

Here are the meals I came home with this month...

Garlic Chicken
Cream Cheese Chicken
Sherry Chicken
Chicken and Biscuits

Oh and here are the meals from last month...

Cranberry Chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken

The meals have really been stellar.  Click on any of the highlighted ones for the recipe, you won't regret it.  



Here are the last few months of card club goodies.  

The challenge was to incorporate flowers into a thank you card.  They all turned out so well.



Every few months, instead of a card exchange, Erinne puts together these adorable kits and we meet to assemble 5 or 6 cards.  The theme was weddings and the cards she came up with were amazing.  Thanks Erinne!


No comments: