Friday, January 11, 2008

Continued...Christmas stuff...

This survey was going around my family blog but I never got around to doing it...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag?  wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial?  artificial
3. When do you put up your tree? whenever I can get around to it but it has to be after thanksgiving.  This year Tony refused to listen to any Christmas music until after Thanksgiving but secretly I had it playing whenever I could.  Sometimes he wouldn't even notice.
4. When do you take down your tree?  Again, whenever I can get around to it but normally after the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? yes but not straight up, it has to be half milk.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? ski bus pass/ski pass, grandma's painting of me, karaoke machine just to name a few.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, Kim and my grandma gave me this one... 
and Alicia gave me this one.  They are my most favorite Christmas decorations.  I've considered leaving them up all year.  
8. Hardest person to buy for? mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? Indie
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I can't think of one.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, normally late though, in fact, Geof and Darla yours is coming I just need to find your address, I know I have it around here somewhere.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not soon enough, things are going to change next year because I am tired of waiting until the last minute.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yes! I am notorious for it so watch out.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom and Kim's toffee both different, both delicious.
16. Favorite Christmas song? I have so many, I had FM 100 streaming online at work constantly this year, I couldn't get enough.  I like, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas by The Drifters and I love the Christmas Song by the beloved Nat King Cole.
17. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Stay home, surprised?! I am a Rigby.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes even Olive the other reindeer.
19. Angel or star on top of tree? this year we had both...
20. Open presents Christmas eve or morning? We do a little of both.  We do Christmas with Kim on Christmas eve and Christmas with mom and dad Christmas night.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? How busy the stores are and the traffic by the mall.
22. What I love most about Christmas? being with family and friends.

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I love your Star Angel! Also chuckling about Olive - the other reindeer. So clever you are!