Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two for Tuesday...

I have decided that every Tuesday I am going to do two posts.  The first one will be a normal, everyday post but the second will be about one of my favorite things in true Oprah fashion.  For my first favorite thing I have chosen the game Ticket to Ride.


The "Train Game," as we call it, is a thinking/strategy game, very Settlers of Catanish, so if you like that one you will probably like this one too.  Neil and Allie got us hooked and we usually play it at least once a week.  It is a little pricier than most games but worth it.  There are a few versions...we have played the European and American versions, both equally great.  We have also heard the German version is fun too.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Thanks! This looks like a fun game. Rodger & I love games, and we'll have to check this one out, possible buy it. Indie looks adorable by the way....let me know if you need a babysitter:).