Thursday, January 17, 2008

Half fish, half baby...

Growing up, we spent as much time as we could in the water.  Wether we were at Surf 'n Swim, Cherry Hill, Farmington Pool or Aunt Joanie's, we were always swimming.  I have so many great memories from times spent at the pool, (like when the lifeguards used to jump in to "save" Lyd because she could swim at such a young age,) I guess I wanted that for my baby.  Luckily Indie has taken to the water like a true Rigby.
When she was younger she was very tense and the pool was about the only place she would fully relax.  Every time we went swimming she would end up falling asleep and have, what we dubbed, a "flap" (floating/nap).



This was her first time swimming.  It was still a little too cold because it was only May 10th.




1 comment:

Jessie said...

That is so cute! I can't believe she'll sleep in the water! Look at how many swimsuits that little girl has already had in her short life!!! :)