Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Feature...

Every Friday I am going to introduce people who are near and dear to my heart in what I have named my "Friday Feature."

My Sister and Brother-in-Law
Alicia and Kevin Hatch
Leash and Little Kev have been married for 6 1/2 years.  Leash is a "sahm" (stay-at-home-mom) and Kev sales cars, so they always have the sweetest rides.  They just bought a beautiful new home and are busy finishing the basement.  They are amazing examples to me of true patience and love, and are as easy going as can be.  I find as I get older that a lot of who I am is due to Alicia.  I like certain music or dislike certain singers because she did, I wanted to be just like her growing up and I still do, seriously.  I have always valued her opinion.  We worked together as servers, went to school together, lived together and worked out together for about 3 years and were inseparable.  During those times we grew very close and I love that we still have such a great relationship.  I love you both.

My Niece
Chloe Lynne, 4
When I was younger, someone referred to me as "boxed lightening," I have since calmed down but I am afraid I passed it on to my niece.  Chlo is as wild as they come.  She is the most daring, energetic, fun child in the world.  She has been swimming since she was a baby and you should see some of the tricks Tony does with her in the pool.  She just started pre-school and is loving every minute of it.  I love you Chlo Bug.


My Niece
Madison Belle, 2
For as wild as Chloe is, Maddie is sweet.  She is like a little angel baby.  She started talking fluently a few months ago and hasn't stopped since, she has the cutest little voice.  Mad couldn't say Indie at first and started calling her "Deet Deet" and it stuck.  She is very protective of everyone and will tell you off if she thinks you are being mean.  Her face gets all serious and her eyes are all wide, it is adorable.  I love you little grinchy.   


My Nephew
?, 11 weeks
This little lima bean is still a cookin'.  I think it is going to be a boy but we won't find out for a few more weeks.  I can't wait to meet you hopefully on 8-8-08 or you could come a few days early as a wonderful birthday present to me.  I love you already.


Stay tuned next week:  I am going to feature my little Chinese sister...

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Are you going to send a doll around the world too? ;)

Your nieces are adorable!

neildini said...

You really are up and running!
I hadn't checked your blog for what I thought was a few days- to find like 3 pages of posts!!

J said...

Great idea for a group of posts.