Thursday, January 24, 2008

You know your obsessed when...

One of my resolutions this year is to attend the temple at least once a month.  I set up a kid swap with Leash and Kev so that they take Ind so we can go and I take Chlo and Mad so they can go. Neil, Allie, Tony and I decided that once every three months we will do either baptisms, washing and annointings, or sealings, and the other months we will do endowments.  (If you don't get what I am talking about click here.)

So we went to the Bountiful Temple tonight and here is the conversation Tony and I had while we were waiting in the chapel:

Me: We should have brought the camera so we could have taken a picture of us outside for the blog.  I am going to write the blog in my head right now.

Tony: Okay, I am going to pray and do a little blogging to Heavenly Father.

That goes to show you where my mind was...needless to say it was a good session.  

One down eleven to go.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a great resolution! And yes, you are officially addicted to this stuff.