Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost...literally...


Tonight was the season premiere of Lost.  I seriously love the show but it is seriously confusing.  Of course no questions were answered and more questions arose but, of course, I can't stop watching it.  I. am. hooked.
Allie prepared an amazing turkey dinner complete with mashed potatoes, rolls, salad and the most delicious stuffing.  Jeremy and Britnie brought a delectable death by chocolate, Mike brought the beverages, we brought black bean salsa chicken dip and chips and Corey brought the movie snacks.  It was quite a feast.  
Jack, Sawyer and Kate were there too, they didn't bring anything...freeloaders.  Sawyer couldn't keep his hands off me, I had to remind him I am a married woman.

3 comments:

sarita said...

I so wish I could have been there--watching it by yourself while your poor husband studies just isn't as fun. Glad you had a good time!

J said...

Yeesh, you're quick. We had a great time, I love it that we were having so much fun talking that we started watching Lost two hours late.

allie said...

Desmond kept pinching my butt every time Neil looked away.