Monday, January 14, 2008

The good, the bad, the ugly...and the loot...

The Good:

Hit a rockin' sale at Old Navy.

Spent $137 on $665 worth of stuff...I did the math.



The Loot:

Tony:
Puffy jacket, sweater, 2 button-up shirts, thermal shirt, t-shirt, jacket and robe and slippies (okay just slippies...must watch AD to know what I mean)

Me:
Puffy jacket, 2 fleece jackets, 3 shirts

Indie:
2 coats (one for next year), 2 jackets, sweater, 2 turtlenecks, 3 onesies, 5 shirts, 2 jumpers 


The Bad:

Running out of room for clothes.  Have been meaning to purge but haven't gotten around to it.  The clothes rod in my closet is bowing down in the middle.  It isn't a matter of if, but a matter of when...

The Ugly:

It finally happened...




While hanging up my new Old Navy purchases the bar went crashing to the floor taking all my shirts with it.  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

You got quite the stash there! Those are amazing deals!

Sorry about the rod....I guess you need to make a DI trip!

Sarah said...

Hey if you need a new rod for your closet I recommend a plumbing pipe. You'll have to ask Coby exactly what is call, but it will never break. I did the same thing to my closet rod on the day we moved in....It was all my husbands clothes, honest and truely......