Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A cruel trick...


After getting a good laugh out of this blog I thought it would be a good idea to try the same trick on Tony.  I called him at work and told him I had taken a pregnancy test and that it was positive.  He asked me if I was serious and of course I couldn't torture him for too long and reminded him what day it was.  He was laughing but said we should make some rules about April fools jokes and faking pregnancy should be one that is off limits.  It was really cute because he said he was actually really excited.

4 comments:

Katy said...

LOL! That was a good one.

Jessie said...

I can tell that Tony would love another by the way he always wants to hold James. What a loving hubby you've got!

Funny joke though!

Lindsey Smith said...

i was just half way reading and had to read it a few times because i thought that you were anouncing that you were prego, jokes on me! That was a good one!

Kim Smith said...

I will be as happy as Tony was and you will be when it happens for real!! You two are THE greatest parents. I love you all. I want a copy of the adorable photo of you both.