Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two for Tuesday...

My favorite:
Chips and Salsa
We love a good "c & s"

Tony and I consume an obscene amount of chips and salsa, but we can't get enough of it.  We love going to restaurants and testing their chips and salsa, so far Chili's is still the winner.  We eat them for lunch, dinner or even a midnight snack.  The best was when we were in the same ward as Neil and Allie and we would get out of church at noon and head to their house for "chips and salsa Sunday."  

Tony is more of a medium guy, chunky pieces and nothing fruity or too sweet.  I like mild to medium, chunky or smooth and sweet, mango or normal, really I like anything.  Right now we are into Jack's Special which you can pick up at any Costco.  


3 comments:

Jessie said...

I HAD to have a little c&s after your post today!!!

We too vote that Chili's has the best!

Kim Smith said...

Another vote for Chilis...but the "C&S" at your house was right up there. So was the marvelous Taco soup! Thanks for taking such good care of me. "Love you to thunder!" LU2T (Looks like lust!?) Thanks Allie for the new favorite expression!

Darla said...

You're so funny. My little brother and mom were so in "c&s" and I thought that was gross growing up. Now I'm OBSESSED with it as well. There's a mango salsa at Costco that I LOVE!!! I eat it with blue corn chips. YUMMY!