Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy late birthday mom...

Saturday, April 19th was my mom's birthday.  What a wonderful day it was, well, wonderful week really.  My mom is very learned in the art of making your birthday into more of a "birthweek."  After they visited us at the hospital on Friday mom and dad did some shopping and went to lunch.  She started out Saturday by hitting some garage sales and then did some more shopping.  We all met for dinner at Goodwood and then she did even more shopping.  Sunday was family dinner and cake and ice cream.  And for her final event she wants to go to the temple this Friday.  Way to go mom, it's a birthweek to be proud of.  

We love you!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Thanks!! Love MOM

Joan said...

So I'm going to the temple tomorrow morning at my normal time, which I leave at 5:15 a.m. and get home at 7:00 a.m. Want to come? I know, not a chance!