Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm grounding myself...

My life is in utter disarray, and until I get things in order I am grounding myself from everything blog.  No reading or writing of any kind can take place until this list of crap is taken care of.

1. Clean kitchen
I wanted to clean my storage room out, which I did, but unfortunately now the mess has moved upstairs.
2. Recycle old baby magazines
3. "Shuffle" through paperwork

4. Find and submit all tithing money that has been hanging around

5. Order Tony's graduation announcements

6. Find all tax information
a. call tax guy
b.get taxes done
This one should be at the top of the list...I am freaking out about this.

7. Get all our medical records in a file
8. Clean the guest room

9. Put away the 5 loads of clean folded laundry I did last night
Can you even believe my house looks like this?  I can't.  I promise I really am a clean/organized person.  I am going to accomplish these things as fast as I can so I can jump back on the blog, but until then, wish me luck. 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, Jess! I'm feeling really uneasy and overwhelmed just looking at those pictures! You have a big job ahead of you! Good luck!

Mindi said...

Oh, Jessica. My heart goes out to you. You'll have your lovely home whipped into shape in no time. We'll miss you till then.

The Snell Family said...

Good luck!! If you figure out how to get it all done and fast let the rest of us know how to do it too.
It is way more fun to play with the hubby and kiddo than clean. My mom always told me, 'dusting and cobwebs you'll just have to wait, I am holding/loving my babies before it's too late.'

Cortney said...

Wow, I'm so sorry. That sorta makes me sick just looking at it. I'm sorry-I'm going to miss you on the BLOG, reading yours is one of my favorites. Good luck, let me know if I can take Indie off your hands so you can finish faster...I'm serious! Especially cuz your mom is gone this week. Call me, or I'll call you!

Joan said...

Boy, when I read everyone elses comments it's sounds like no hope, but I really know the real Jessica. You will have in whipped into shape by this weekend. I know you too well. I've had you organize many things for me and you'll get there. Hurry and get it done!

Darla said...

You know, this probably sounds mean, but it's kind of refreshing to know other people's homes look sort of like mine sometimes. It's funny though, even your "mess" is organized. Good luck and good determination. Sometimes I set my timer and clean until it goes off and then I have to give myself a good break. If not, I'll just run around cleaning 24/7!!